Saturday, April 10, 2010

You Should Be Here!

We are having so much fun at the quilt show. It has been great talking to so many quilters. Some have been quilting a long time, some are beginners, and some are there just to see what we are all about. I have met such fantastic people these last two days. It amazes me have you can feel like you have an instant bond with someone you have never even met just because they are also interested in quilts and quilting. I look forward to tomorrow but then I feel sad that it will be all over. I know the many hard workers will be glad it will be over. They are starting to look tired. It has been a long week for them. They have done such a wonderful job with the show and I am so thankful for the way they have taken care of me. Linda has been so wonderful as my “mom”! I will have a surprise for her tomorrow, as thanks for putting up with me for three days. I’ll take pictures.




Here are some pictures we took today and yesterday. I had to put in the ones with the grandkids. Here I am with my “mom”, Linda, who takes good care of me everyday. More pictures tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Anna your booth looks wonderful and I'm glad Linda is taking good care of you. Enjoy the rest of your time being the Featured Artist.

    ReplyDelete