Friday, April 30, 2010

The latest from the Anna's Studio!

I have been coveting my time in my Studio and have enjoyed just quilting. I haven’t kept up with the laundry or housework or anything else. I have so enjoyed being home. I don’t want to get dressed in the morning because then I am afraid I will have to go somewhere. I just want to quilt.




I finished a “Scrap Therapy” quilt to give as a wedding present this July. We have two weddings, two weeks apart, this July. I want to use the Common Threads mystery quilt for the other wedding present. I am waiting for the last installment so I can finish putting it together and quilt it before July.


Our Loose Threads group is finishing up “Fearless Design”. I am working on a series of quilts. These are just some of the ones I have worked on. I have taken this a little further and will post them when I am done.



I’m babysitting Becky for awhile today so I thought I would take her to the grocery store. Keeps her busy and then I get one of those hanging over my head chores done. Tomorrow is a dyeing class with Kristin Eilers. Looking forward to a day of dyeing and a day with friends!

1 comment: