Friday, April 16, 2010

Project of the Day

     I made this cute little bag for Denise today.  Denise has never owned/carried a purse in her life and she will be 40 next week. She needed some guildance on a feather star table runner so I had her pick out fabric from my stash for her purse. I sewed, she spent most of the time cutting. I hope she will enjoy this purse and not forget it somewhere! 
     Also worked on my panel project for Fearless Design.  I hope to have it done for our Loose Threads art group Monday night.  I also hope to have pictures of our group for you on Tuesday.
      Well, my friends are quilting at Party, Party.  I miss going so much.  I'm thinking of starting one at my house once a month.  Anyone interested in coming?  How about a Saturday sew-in for 8:00 am to 5:00 pm?  Anyone up for that?

5 comments: