Friday, April 23, 2010

Finishes!

While visiting the quilt show with baby Daniel, Katrina was asked how many quilts Daniel had.  I was ashamed to admit that he didn't have any yet.  Now he will.  I just finished his first quilt, one of many I hope.  It is backed with red minkee ( I forgot what a pain this is to work with!).

Just for fun I used the pattern we received for the Orange Blossom Quilt guild's block of the month to make this small quilt for Jeff.  The ties are from Jeff's dad (who passed away two years ago).  Just a fun reminder.  I made three for the quilt guild and guess what?  I won!  Now I have to make another quilt.  This really is a fun pattern.  I have to make one more to have 12 then let's see what I can come up with.

1 comment:

  1. Cute quilt for Daniel. Love the tie quilt. Saw Janice working on them at Party Party.

    ReplyDelete