Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Getting ready for Best of the Valley


I spent yesterday sewing on labels and sleeves on the quilts for the Best of the Valley Quilt show. Here is the stack of quilts for my booth (how fun is that to say!). Linda (my show mom!) and I set up Thursday morning. I am so excited.


After work this morning I spent time searching Hanford for some outfits to wear for the show. What a pain! There is nothing out there that fits me. It is either too small, makes me look like a blimp, or is so old lady looking I wouldn’t be caught dead in it. I found a few tops but am not really convinced I will keep them. Tomorrow I will try Visalia. I wish I could just wear jeans!

I hope you all will come to the quilt show this weekend and visit with me. Check out the Best of the Valley link on the right hand side of this blog. I’ll post pictures this weekend of the show.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,

    I took my single entry to BOTV yesterday morning. Hopefully, I will get to meet you at the show. Am driving in from Bakersfield and plan to be at the show Sunday afternoon, then stay to pick up my quilt and take it home :-).

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! I'll be there on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll look beautiful! Don't worry so much! Just enjoy the moment. I'll see you Saturday.

    ReplyDelete