Monday, April 19, 2010

Loose Threads meeting was tonight!

Yes, our Loose Threads Art group met this evening at Deo' house.  We are working out of the book Fearless Design, in fact, we are almost done.  One more lesson that no one seems to have time to do.  We never did decide what we are doing next month.  I hope to do the last lesson.  It is working in a series and that is something I have always wanted to do.  I'll let you know how it goes.

I forgot my camera, so I only have my quilts to show you.  The first one is done from a panel (shown) that I took and made it my own.  I'm really happy with it.  The next one is done with fabric I painted and stamped.  It is just a nice calm scene.  They both need names.  Any ideas?











I'm thinking of having a  All Day Quilt on Saturday, June 5 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.  Breakfast will be provided but bring your own lunch.  It will cost $15 and I can have 8 people.  I will be your on site teacher, so if you want some help on anything, I'm here for you.  Who would like to come?




I'm off to Thimble Town tomorrow to pin some quilts.  I need to finish Daniel's quilt.  It shouldn't take long to quilt.  And then I have two weddings this July to go to so I will be pinning one of those.  I don't know how soon I will have those for you to see but I will post them when they are done.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I wasn't trying to be contrary about not participating in next months lesson--but I'm truly just out of time - this is going to be a busy month for me and I will be gone or busy almost every weekend. But if I have time, maybe I'll finish the tops of the first lesson and call that my series. I need to fix and finish those anyway. Time will tell. I loved what you did with the panel and your beach scene. Sorry no name help though.

    ReplyDelete