Friday, April 30, 2010

Traveling quilt - better it than me!


I have been wanting to share this with you.  This is a triptyc done with my friends Grace and Sara  for the Orange Blossom Challenge last year.  The challenge was to pick a holiday and make a quilt.  For our group quilt we chose National Bubble Wrap Day (it really is a day in January).  Sara entered our quilt in "West Coast Wonders" and it was accepted!  It is traveling first to Long Beach this July.  I hope you will make an effort to look for it when you go to the Long Beach show.  (mine is first, than Grace's, then Sara's).

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Anna! Your quilt will be gone for a very long, long time. Mine still hasn't made it home from West Coast Wonders II. I sure will be glad to see it!

    Again, congratulations!

    Kay

    ReplyDelete