Monday, July 26, 2010

Back from Cambria

Well, it's back to the Valley heat.  We had such beautiful weather in Cambria, it was hard to leave it.  Here are some pictures of the time we spent there.
Here is Keira's big girl quilt for her bed.  These soft colors will go into her room perfectly.  Now all I have to do is quilt it!

Our Loose Threads group made Deolinda this Ribbon Quilt for her birthday.  We weren't able to give it to her till Cambria.  She really enjoyed it, Ladies.  Wish you were all there to see her open it.


 
We did get to the beach!

Barbara's scrap strip quilt. 
Check out her blog for more pictures.
She is pointless quilter under Sites of Interest.

Deo and her Bento Box quilt.

Janice with her beautiful whole cloth.

Debbie caught by surprise!
Kathy with her beautiful smile working
very hard!

Well, off to work on my newsletter.  Need to schedule more classes.  If you are interested in any classes or want to learn a new technique, let me know and I will email you my newsletter.  I can't figure out how to make it accessible on the blog.  Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment