Friday, January 28, 2011

Post Cards and Lexi's Sketch


I am the chairperson for the Sunshine committee (well, really I am the only one on the committee) for Orange Blossom Quilters in Visalia, CA and I am sending out four cards of encouragement this week.  It is hard to know what kind of card to make for someone who has lost a loved one, but I think the first ones will work.  The second set are for those who have had surgery the past month.  I hope they bring a smile to the recipient's faces.

Here is the sketch I promised you of Lexi for my story quilt.  I wonder when I will get to it.  We stopped at Thimble Town on our way to guild last night and Jeremy wants to know when the store samples will be done and he has another one for me when the pattern comes in next week.  I have to learn to hide from him when I go in there.  Guess what I will be working on tomorrow!

1 comment: