Monday, January 24, 2011

All Dressed Up and Nowhere to go

Today is my birthday and I was already to go to our Loose Threads Art group but the foggy was so bad we had to cancel.  So here I sit, now in sweats, watching boring TV and drinking diet hot chocolate.  What a drag! 
Had a good time at Road 2 Ca last week.  Hope to have some pictures to show you tomorrow.  Took classes from Mary Lou Wiedman.  Fantastic teacher but the story quilt I am making is going to take months.  Her quilts were amazing and so much work involved.  I hope to begin working on mine this week.   I'm excited about it and am already planning another one in my head.
I have also been thinking about developing some patterns to teach so that I am teaching my own stuff.  It is always hard coming up with that new idea.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment