Monday, September 26, 2011

How about some more!

Remember my "99 Half Log Cabin Blocks On the Wall"?  Well, Saturday was our class.  I had only 5 students but we all had a great time. Never teach in September.  It's a very busy month so there were some people that wanted to take it but could not.  I hope I will get to teach it again sometime.

Here are my students and some of their blocks.


Linda B. and her block






 
Karyn and her block.  Love the Halloween theme.






 
Becky and her blocks.







 
Linda M. and her blocks.  She's going to hate me for this picture.






And here is our third Linda in the class.  We didn't get a picture of her block but she promised to send one soon.

What a fun day!  Although I did not get to go to Pismo with friends to quilt I had a very busy week and weekend visiting my grand kids, drinking beer at Brewbakers with Martina and Stephen, shopping in Fresno with Debbi, going to guild, painting fabric with Sara and Barbara, teaching, going to the anniversary party, visiting my Sunday school class and friends at church and finishing the week with an awesome steak lunch at Katrina and Eric's house.  It was a long trip home (I guess I have to call this apartment home now) but it is good to be back on a schedule even if it is cleaning and laundry.  Three friends from church are coming Thursday and Friday to make a baby quilt for the lastest baby in the church.  (By the way, her name is Anna!)   Friday we are going to Irvine to see comedian John Pinette (look for him on UTube, he's very funny) then Saturday we get to look for a house again.  So a very busy week!  Last I will leave you with a picture of Ephram and Keira I took Wednesday on their way to Awana's. 

1 comment: