Monday, September 12, 2011

Back from Retreat

 I had a great time at the Kings River Quilters retreat in Wonder Valley. It was so good to talk to people after being down here in Valencia with the Starbucks guy the only one to talk to during the day. Kings River has the nicest ladies in their guild. We had fun talking till two in the morning, eating too much food, receiving all sorts of goodies from Julie and making her cry with the blocks we gave her. The weather was beautiful and it even rained on Saturday for about five minutes. I think I spent more time talking than sewing but these are the things I got done.


                                    

        I worked on my center of the Vintage Moments class I am taking.  I had to catch up with my students. 

I made four pillow cases to cheer up our bedroom.

I made six place mats for a friend of mine.  I still have to make the napkins.

And of course, I went shopping.  This is for some aprons for my granddaughters.

I best get to setting my sewing stuff back up.  It's fun to go on retreat but now back to the real world with more laundry to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment