Monday, April 11, 2011

Finished!


This "Wacky" class quilt is done!  I finished the quilting this weekend and the binding.  I even have a sleeve on it and will put the label on it tonight.  I hope I have students for my class.  Just waiting for the class schedule to come out.

Look what came in the mail today!  I am working on collecting fabric for a joint effort and ordered this "Stonehenge" by Northcott.  I also received two backgrounds but they were too boring to show.  Go to Fabric Depot and look at all the beautiful colors.  My pictures today are not very good.  I really need some training (Barbara!) in this area.

I have to work on my Loose Threads project this evening.  Since Jeff has a meeting tonight I should have some time, if I don't run out of energy.  Jeff has a convention down south at the end of the week, and I am going along for the ride so I can sew without any distractions.  I'm bringing lots of projects!

2 comments:

  1. It's always a good feeling when it is done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna take your class. As of today nothing is posted @ TT except the blog. Seems like a weird way to run a business...please have your class on a saturday!!

    ReplyDelete