Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Work In Progress Wednesday



I thought I would share what I am working on here in Virginia.  I don't really do wool hand work but I don't have anything else so I found this at the local quilt store.  It really is not my thing but I can use it for one of the guild Christmas auctions. 
These are the magazines I got to help me through the almost 9 hours on the plane on Saturday.  If you haven't ever seen Art Quilting Studio magazine and you are an art quilter or a want-to-be art quilter like me you will just love this magazine.  I first found this magazine in Tahoe last November and haven't been able to find it since.  But I found it at Barnes and Noble.  On line you have to pay so much for shipping.  Just didn't seem worth it.  But I think I will go on line and order the back issues.  I am just in love with Art Quilt Studio!

1 comment: