Friday, August 20, 2010

Will It Ever End?

Still beading this challenge quilt.  I have 7 more shells to go and I figure it takes about 1.5 hours per shell!!!  What ever was I thinking.  I have not had much time to get in the studio because of work with the charity quilt committee, watching Becky for three days and nights, shopping with Martina and two 2 year olds and a 4 year old (which consisted of going to the mall, with a big double stroller, two kids who didn't want to be in the stroller, thinking I lost my best earrings, finding it in my shirt, trying to feed little kids on expressive mall food, taking them to the bathroom, taking one again to the bathroom, one screaming bloody murder while his finger was being smashed in the stroller and just trying to get them back through the mall, across the parking lot and into the car all in 100 degree heat.)  Had a great time and found some fun jewelry and boots of fall. (Won't do that for awhile!)

Hope to get to something else next week.  I have enjoyed spending a little time looking at what everyone else has been up to.  There are some amazing talent out there.  Love to see some of your work, those of you who read this and have a blog, leave me a comment so I can look at what you are up to.

Back to beading, but I need to find a thimble first.  My finger is raw and full of holes!

No comments:

Post a Comment