Thursday, May 6, 2010

Motivation needed here!

Waves of Purple III - 12" x 12"
Not feeling very motivated today.  In fact, I have been feeling that way all week.  What's the matter with me.  I'm more motivated to do laundry than quilt today.  If you know me you know that's serious!

Anyways, I took one of my Purple Waves quilts and beaded the center.  I'm thinking of sending this one to SAQA for their auction.  I know the beading is hard to see on the computer, but I think it adds to it.  I'm off to visit with the grand kids then Common Threads quilt guild tonight.  Our program tonight is different stations with different techniques being demonstrated.  I'm showing how to do curves.  Maybe a project with come out of my samples.  We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - that's a lot of beads. Adds a lot of glitter and glammer.

    ReplyDelete