Saturday, March 6, 2010

Church Baby Quilts




Every time a baby is born some ladies of the church make blocks to be put into a wall hanging for that family. This is the one made for Lexi. It was only a year late. I was waiting on more squares, which didn't come, and finally got around to it. In all the confusion of traveling and starting another quilt for another baby, I forgot a square. I am so sorry Laura! Laura was very gracious and let me make it into a pillow. (Serena will have to add the pillow - would make it hard to mail).


Since I have been back I decided not to put off things. So here is the quilt for Travis, the first grandchild for a family in our church. I know these don't look like much but they are appreciated by the families.


I'm on my way to Alsilomar tomorrow. I'll post pictures when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment