Monday, April 29, 2013

New Classes Coming Up

The new class schedule is out for Bolts in the Bathtub.  I have a few new classes scheduled and am looking forward to them.  I have a new beginning paper piecing class scheduled that I designed a table runner for and, of course, I forgot to take a picture.  I'll try to do that this week.


This quilt is made from the pattern by Atkinson Designs call Winner's Bouquet.  Barbara S. noticed that I used the fat quarters you gave me last year.  I added a few others but I really like the colors.  Thanks Barbara!
This is Log Cabin Paseos, my first published pattern!

 These blocks are for the Farmer's Wife quilt.  I thought I was on the ball my making May's blocks but forgot that Susan and Dawna changed months.  Oh well, August is done.
I
I'm in the process of three other quilts that need to be done this week, Beginning Quilting, Beginning Quilting the Next Step, and a quilt for the store as a sample for a fabric line.  And we mustn't forget that Strip Club is Saturday.  I finished the binding last night but must wait till next week to show it.

I wanted to share the pics from Andrew's graduation from the Mounted Police Academy.  I wish I could have been there but Virginia is too far for a quick trip.  Serena was able to be a part of the ceremony and pinned his badge on.  Just waiting to hear if he gets on the force.  I feel like a proud "Mom".

Well, I better get off this computer and start quilting!




No comments:

Post a Comment