Monday, April 29, 2013

Needle Divas Retreat

 What a fantastic time we had at our annual retreat here at my house.  It was so exciting to have almost everyone together.  We did miss Carol,  We sewed, ate, laughed, painted fabric, visited Bolts in the Bathtub, made rubber stamps and had so much fun.
Lesley concentrating.

So glad Kathy could come since she now lives in Colorado.

Sara was doing some amazing stuff like usual.

Linda and Grace figuring out something together.

Linda checking her phone.

Barbara taking a break.

Where's Suzi?  Probably upstairs cutting more fabric.  She was very productive.

Here some of us painting fabric.  Now I need to do something with it.

We also made rubber stamps.



 Here are printings of our rubber stamps.









After they all left I headed to Bolts and have been very busy helping at the store and teaching.  I love it.  This week I'm home working on more class samples.  Postings soon!

I miss you Needle Divas!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had an AWESOME time!!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you were all very productive and had a great time, too! I loved seeing the pictures! Blessings! Vicki

    ReplyDelete