Sunday, December 5, 2010

Getting ready for classes

I worked on this quilt for 12 hours straight yesterday to finish the top so I could take it to Jeremy to quilt on Monday.  I am so excited about it.  This will be for my One Block Wonder class I am teaching sometime in the next few months.  I don't know what the schedule is yet but I will let you all know.  I go in to Thimble Town tomorrow to go over the class descriptions, class supply lists, two more projects that need to be made for classes and some skirts for store samples.  I am excited about all these new projects but as I sit here amongst the many boxes filled with Christmas decorations that need to be put up, I wonder where all the time will come from to finish everything.

The Common Threads Christmas party is now behind me and I have to say it was a great success.  I had a fantastic time and I think so did may others.  The Orange Blossom Christmas party is in less than two weeks and I just hope it goes as well.  I don't have many gift items for the silent auction yet but I have some people to call.

This Saturday is our Material Girls Christmas Party at Barbara Brown's house.  We always have a great time.  We were to how our friendship blocks put together and quilted.  Mine is together but not quilted.  I thought I had a picture but can't find it.  I'll take one this week and put it on the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment