Saturday, March 29, 2014

Student Work






Our Art Challenge Class discovered three dimensional leaves, flowers and other objects with fabric.  The above was mine that I have been working on for sometime.  It has gone through many changes and I still have some more UN-sewing to do.











This was my project from Scrap Therapy.  We made the disappearing nine patch block.  The following are from my students.


















Here are some samples from our beading Challenge. Excuse the orientation of some of the pictures.  I'll get this right someday.






Some of these are from Michelle who really should have been teaching the class.









Our demonstration this month was on altering your fabric with rubber stamping.  Let's see what they come up with next month.

With all the classes I've been teaching (and a weekend stay in the hospital for some heart issues), I haven't had much time for my own work.  I hope that changes as I refocus and try to spend more time focusing on me! 

One last class.
 Here is Linda Sue with her paper pieced table runner.  So excited that she got this done in class.



No comments:

Post a Comment