Friday, July 6, 2012

I need a break!

I need a break from stripping wallpaper!  I finished stripping the bottom half of the dinning room now on to the border.  Who knew that the border is the most time consuming and tedious.  All I'm getting is little pieces at a time.  It's taking forever.  I think I take a break and go back to working on my Material Girls Challenge. We exchanged half square triangles.  This is the scrappiest quilt I have ever made.  It is definitely a challenge!



Here are the last of the table runners I finished last week.

This is a sign I made for my friend's new quilt studio.

And here are the beginning of my students Vintage Moments Quilts.





Tomorrow is our Whisper Challenge unveiling in Hanford.  I am looking forward to it but not looking forward to getting up at five for the over 3 hour drive.  I hope to post lots of pictures.

Just an added note.  My Mariner's Compass class was postponed till September because of lack of students.  I hope there is an interest.  I miss teaching at Thimble Town.

1 comment:

  1. Janice will love her sign. I love the middle runner too. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete