Thursday, May 31, 2012

India Splendor


I finished the quilting and then decided to do some beading.  I forgot how long that takes.  I didn't go overboard.  I just did a little sprinkling to add so interest.  What do you think?  Now what do I do with it?  I really don't have any where for it in my house.  Maybe I should start a gallery wall in the stairwell to the quilt studio.
I finally came up with an idea for lighting in my studio that isn't going to cost a lot.  I'm hoping they are going in tonight.  I'll let you know how it works.  I really have to come up with some cooling ideas for up there.  Today it is hot upstairs but not hot enough to turn on the air downstairs.  What's a girls to do?
Next will be the last Whisper Challenge quilt for Loose Threads.  Our reveal will be Saturday July 7th at Quilters Quarters in Hanford at 10:00 am.  I hope you will join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment