Thursday, November 4, 2010

Getting Ready for Christmas!

Can you believe Christmas is just around the corner and all the plans I had to have things done are going down the drain.  Where does the time go?  I have been working on some Christmas presents and donations for the guilds I am involved with.
 
The Christmas Tree is for a guild Christmas party raffle.  I made two but have to sew on the bells on the other one.  I think I am going to keep one for myself.  This will be great on a door.  It is 36 inches long.  It was fun to make but it took me almost two hours to sew on all the bells.

The snowman started out for myself but as I was making it I keep thinking how my sister would just love it.  We are leaving for Tahoe to spend a few days with her so I will give it to her then.

Off to the guild meeting.  I am teaching a class for the guild on Saturday.  We will be making cubes like the ones in the One Block Wonder quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment